the closest we will get to doing any math all year- happy pi day!
1 jar tbh, slightly warmed up
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Take your store bought pie dough and roll it out into an even layer.
- Using a cooking cutter, cut rounds out of the dough.
- Place the rounds into a lightly greased muffin tin and shape the rounds so that they are pressed up against the tin to form a crust.
- Gently poke the bottom of the pie crusts with a fork so they do not rise.
- Bake the pie crusts for 15 minutes.
- Let cool from the oven and then fill each pie crust almost to the top with warmed up melty tbh.
- Top with a dollop of whip and a raspberry and enjoy!