It's fall and while we love all seasons, let's be honest, fall reigns supreme. So naturally, when we wake up, we want to be reminded it's fall by eating a breakfast that tastes like fall.... and these tbh Pumpkin Breakfast Muffins do just the trick!
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cupcake tin with liners and spray each liner with a bit of oil.
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar, and whisk to cream together for 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, yogurt, and vanilla extract and combine. Then the apple cider vinegar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and vinegar, and mix until just combined.
- Scoop muffin batter into each liner filling ¾ of the way full. Top with 1 teaspoon of TBH in the center of each muffin and use a knife to swirl it into the batter or each muffin.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.