the perfect addition to your vday dinner 💛
1 cup TBH
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Fill a small sauce pan with water and bring to a simmer. Place a heat proof bowl on top of the sauce pan to create a double boiler.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the heat proof bowl, add the tbh and coconut oil. Stir until smooth & incorporated.
- Remove bowl from sauce pan. Dip strawberries into melted tbh mixture. Place each strawberry on sheet pan.
- Let harden in refrigerator for 30 min-1 hour until hardened.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chip in separate bowls.
- Dip a fork into the dark chocolate and drizzle over strawberries, alternating between dark and white chocolate.
- Place back in the refrigerator for 30 min until chocolate hardens.