step up your (french) toast game!
1 cup of non-dairy milk
2 tbsp of corn starch
1 tsp of vanilla extract
3 tbsp of maple syrup
1/3 cup of mashed banana
- In a large, shallow bowl, mix together the milk, corn starch, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and mashed banana. Whisk until smooth.
- Put a large skillet over low heat, then add the vegan butter. Melt until bubbling.
- Dip each piece of bread into the banana mixture, soaking through, then transfer to pan.
- Cook on both sides until lightly browned, about five minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter, then garnish with syrup, TBH, powdered sugar, and strawberries.