Schnapp, crackle, pop! spooky tbh krispies perfect for the halloween season!
1 cup tbh
10 oz bag of marshmallows
6 cups rice cereal
vegan white chocolate
- Coat an 8 or 9 inch baking pan with spray or greased with
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter, tbh, and
marshmallows until smooth, about 5-8 minutes. Watch
closely as the tbh can burn easily. Turn down the heat as
needed and melt slower.
- Immediately stir in the rice cereal.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan. Let sit until firm.
- Melt one bag of white chocolate chips with 2 teaspoons of
coconut oil. Melt slowly in the microwave in 10 second
intervals, stirring in between.
- Slice the rice krispies into 16 bars.
- Once the chocolate melted, dip the rice krispies into the white chocolate and set on parchment paper.
- Gently press the candy eyes into the white chocolate.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or until the white chocolate has hardened.